Phone: 856-429-1700
Fax: 856-429-4269


Experienced Child Support Attorneys serving New Jersey and Pennsylvania

Temporary and Permanent Awards | Modification and Enforcement

Young child doing homeworkWhen you are involved in a divorce and there are minor children in the home, the court will typically order the noncustodial parent to pay child support. As a parent, you want what’s best for your children, so you want to provide for their financial needs. At the same time, though, you want to know that you and your ex-spouse are both paying your fair share. If your ex-spouse falls behind on child support payments or stops providing for your children, you want an experienced lawyer to help you take the right steps to enforce the court order.

At the law office of Aronberg, Kouser, Snyder & Lindemann, P.A., we bring extensive experience to individuals in Pennsylvania and New Jersey who are involved in family law disputes, including disagreements over child support. Our family law attorneys, Daniel K. Snyder and Devan J. Theiler, have both been designated as “Rising Stars” by their peers in the legal profession. We recognize that one solution does not fit every legal problem. We’ll carefully assess your situation and determine if we can successfully negotiate a resolution to your dispute. If not, we have the skill, experience, knowledge and resources to protect your interests in court.

Contact our office online or call us at 856-429-1700 (toll free at 856-429-1700).

Our Child Support Practice

Our lawyers will review all proposed child support orders to verify compliance with the guidelines established under Pennsylvania or New Jersey law. We’ll carefully review all sources of income, including self-employment, seasonal and commission-based income, to ensure that they are properly included in the child support calculation.

We will assist you at any phase of a divorce proceeding, whether you are seeking to establish temporary support while your divorce is pending or your divorce order is final but circumstances have changed such that you need to seek modification of a divorce decree. We can also protect your rights when an ex-spouse has become delinquent in child support payments.

Contact Aronberg, Kouser, Snyder & Lindemann, P.A.

To set up a private meeting, contact us online or call our office at 856-429-1700 (toll free at 856-429-1700).

Commitment | Experience | Results

Our Practice Focus
Injured hospital patient

Personal Injury

When you have been injured because of the carelessness or negligence of another person, you want an experienced and aggressive lawyer to ensure that your rights are protected.
Doctor & patient

Medical Malpractice

When you seek medical attention, you anticipate that at a minimum your condition won’t worsen because of the carelessness or negligence of physicians, nurses or other medical personnel.
Co-workers in building lobby

Workers’ Comp

In most instances, in the aftermath of a work-related injury you have the right to seek monetary benefits under state workers’ compensation laws, so that you can recover lost wages and medical expenses.

Family Law & Divorce

We understand that family law matters can be highly emotional, and that different solutions work for different clients.

Many people have the idea that when we file a lawsuit, we are suing the person. We are not. We are suing the insurance company that the person has been paying to protect them against a loss like this. The insurance company that this person has been paying for quite some time.

  • award1
  • award2
  • award3
  • award4
  • award5